Camera Lenses For Dummies Nikon D40/d40x For Dummies Nikon D3000 Recommended Accessories For A Newbie?

Nikon D3000 Recommended Accessories for a Newbie? - camera lenses for dummies nikon d40/d40x for dummies

I had a different point of two-and-shoot cameras, but I wanted a better image quality and more creative control. I stand by my view of me shooting a substitute, but also D3000 purchased with the Nikon VR lens. This is my first DSLR camera, and Nikon has a sort of guide beginners big. No Live View, which scared me a little, but I think I'll get over it.

For the first time a user of digital SLR cameras, it is recommended accessories? Purchased two 8 concert SDHC (SanDisk Extreme III series) and a spare battery EN-EL9a. I bought the Nikon Boot Bag (SKU 9020356 at BestBuy.com). I decided to because it's not as big as most pockets for easy and comfortable journey. I bought the Dynex camera cleaning kit and digitalSLR Cameras & Photography for Dummies. Is there something that could really benefit from a beginner? I do not think we ought to additional lenses at the time (very expensive, and I do not know when to use, anyway). What about filters?

4 comments:

Mark said...

Well, here's my basic list is already listed and some of them:

1. Memory card (SD SanDisk 2 of them, which is really good)
2. An extra battery (you have the extra battery EL9a ES - good)
3. Camera Bag (you got it)
4. A quality UV filter so your goal.

I consider below some providers listed good photo for you, if necessary, and some sites are good sites for photo information.

Good luck.

Mark

Dillon S said...

I care more about collecting glass separately!

Glasses are always quality, but finally, from a camera. They have good things so that you are worried about what just lentils and collect the type of photos you want to enter. Each tries to glean the best practices in order to keep a UV filter that is protected nics

Live View is also something that can really live without them. They have more support from the host through the viewfinder, as you have 3 points.

Zach L said...

If the flash much, and do not make much money for an external flash certain that an inhaler Gary Fong. Soften the flash that makes skin tones more natural and reduces shadows funky
http://store.garyfonginc.com/puf-01.html

Furthermore, I suggest a pair of glasses when you are ready. One might even wonder, swapping lens kit for the first:

AF-S Nikkor 35mm F1.8.
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-35mm-AF-S-Di ...

AF-S 55-200mm F3.5-5.6 VR
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-55-200mm-4-5 ...

In addition, you are set.

deep blue2 said...

1. UV filter to protect the front lens (diameter, you must be registered on the lens (note: not the same as the focal length). Buy high quality - poor UV filters can affect the image quality. Will Stop scratching / presentation of the dust in front of the lens. I filter on the lens in front of me.

2. Buy a tripod - what you can afford. Given the cost to be about £ 25 - £ 45 and will be, but for real stability to the region of £ 100 or more get. The need for long exposures and night photography and landscapes also useful.

3. You might want to consider other filters - in particular, there are 2, its impact can not be reproduced in the mail processing. I would consider a circular polarizing filter - good for cutting light during filmingtion of water and the sky are also good delivery. Maybe a stop neutral density filter on the high side (4 words or more) - and reduces the amount of light entering the lens and is suitable for an exhibition during the day (good for smooth, milky water - is often difficult, as long exposure to bright to receive light), not even the top.

Post a Comment