Can I Just Switch The Sim Card Overseas Can I Use A International Sim Card On A Sidekick3 If I Allready Have A Monthly Plan?

Can i use a international sim card on a sidekick3 if i allready have a monthly plan? - can i just switch the sim card overseas

I have a joint plan with T-Mobile Sidekick 3 for me and I'm going abroad in the summer to Europe. Should I put my phone and roaming charges on passengers? Buying an international SIM card here? Or wait and buy one abroad when I get there? I want to know if my plan assets Monthly currenlty not interrupted even after his return from holiday and my SIM card?
And does anybody know whether I am in a position to kick on my side, like AOL, YIM, MSM, e-mail and text, and when to use so, how? thanx.

3 comments:

Iceman҂ said...

Yes, each of them.

Iceman҂ said...

Yes, each of them.

C H said...

When you make calls, I suggest u get a new SIM card with something like "pay as you go and turn it on. The least expensive. Current SIM card with a lot for ur including homelessness. Your monthly to influence the package. a new SIM card is about $ 20? not so much.

Post a Comment