Baby Bath Station Am I Missing Anything?

Am I missing anything? - baby bath station

I have nine weeks of pregnancy, and I will buy everything for baby, yellow, not because I know the sex. Is there anything that you think I might be missing? I do not buy clothes before you know the sex, but.

What I bought:
Pampers Size 1
Cherry crib, which arises on a sofa bed and child
Mattresses
6 to 5 Unzen extra bottles and teats
The first phase of toys and movies
Baby Books
Infant Car Seat
Stroller
The change of seasons
Baby Hangers
Dresser
Chair
Bouncer
Crib Sheets and Blankets
Reciving blankets
Nursery Decor
Stuffed Animals
Rocking
Bib
Burp-up towels
"Goupillon
Einstein Play Gym
Baby Monit
Breast Pumps and Accessories
Safety Barrier
Security Cabinet locks
Electrical plug covers
The doctor suggested the drug
Bathroom Materials
Cleaning
Baby bath seat
Glider

0 comments:

Post a Comment