Condintions Of Having Flat Feet What Condintions Must Be Met For An Object To Reach And Continue In An Orbit At A Constant Distance From Earth

What condintions must be met for an object to reach and continue in an orbit at a constant distance from earth - condintions of having flat feet

Distance, speed and direction are important considerations. The mass is also crucial, but if there is a large body like the moon, then the mass is too small to be of some importance.

To have a circular orbit, the object will go to the right speed for your distance from the earth. Faster or slower, followed by an elliptical orbit.

Finally, the object must be established perpendicular to postpone the line. It would be a tangent to the circular orbit.

8 comments:

Ally J said...

something, whatever it is the orbit of the Earth must be sent into space, depending on how much it weighs. It is that 12,000 to 25,000 miles per hour expected. It will take considerable force, something to get the force of gravity.
No one has tried something catapult into orbit, because nothing something that can be sent into space at that rate, has been invented, except for launching spacecraft into space.

derrick k said...

There must be an orbital velOSity as a factor of mass, velocity and distance

ภเא said...

So we offer something happens on the earth revolves around her like the moon?

Billy Butthead said...

Just go fast enough to not be in the sun.

Art Masterpiece said...

It is necessary to reach a speed of 17,500 kilometers per hour.

me, myself, and I said...

Yes

This happens sometimes.

Changes in cervical mucus significantly during my cycle and sometimes I notice a lot of it just before my time. If my body is preparing to dispose of the mucosa, changes in the cervical mucus and comes just before the fall of progesterone. If the lower levels of progesterone, the time will come.

Charlott... said...

I do not think that there is a "norm" for women. I read that some women get BFP in the dry state, and others use very little cervical fluid that you describe.

But good luck to you! I wish you all the best:)

Charlott... said...

I do not think that there is a "norm" for women. I read that some women get BFP in the dry state, and others use very little cervical fluid that you describe.

But good luck to you! I wish you all the best:)

Post a Comment