Uncharted Strategy Guide Which Playstation 3 Games Should I Buy?

Which Playstation 3 Games should i buy? - uncharted strategy guide

Few things to note this helpout first .... ..
Buy With regard to 3-4 games
I do not like sports games.
I do not like strategy games.
I do not like puzzle games.
Games I want out NOW ... Pre-orders = no)
I have now ..
Dead Space
1.2 Resistance
MotorStorm 1.2
Call of Duty World at war/COD4
Metal Gear 4
Little Big Planet
FarCry 2
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Saints Row 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Assassins Creed
Army of Two
Dark Kingdom
Dark Sector
Lego Star Wars Adventure / Batman / Indiana Jones
Bioshock
Ratchet & Clank
Battlefield Bad Company
SOCOM Confrontation
Burnout Paradise
Devil May Cry 4
Heavenly Sword


.... Everything he says, comments? Thank you =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment