Michigan Probate My Dad Died In California And Want To Start Probate But I Live In Michigan, What State Do I Hire A Lawyer?

My dad died in california and want to start probate but I live in Michigan, what state do I hire a lawyer? - michigan probate

My father died suddenly at age 65 of a heart attack. He lived and died in San Bernardino, CA. He was not married and had 5 children, including myself, all the other women. Of the 5 children 1 is mentally disabled and her mother is her guardian and child under the age of 14. Before he died, he worked for the U.S. state of California for a number of years, and I knew that I have a retirement account, as the year of his death was pulling back, and I knew I had life insurance. He had no will. I suspect that the eldest son of my parents, who have the same name as he tried to take everything has to be. I need Council approval, but I'm in Michigan, and died in California. If I am a lawyer here or here? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment