Electric Range Wiring Electric Range Receptacle Wiring Question?

Electric Range Receptacle Wiring Question? - electric range wiring

We have just ordered an electric heater to replace our old gas model. Before arriving, I wanted to check the container, fuses, etc., and was not used because we were at home.

My tester does not light, so I have the fuse in the dryer, still no light. I opened the container and discovered two problems:

1) None of the cables were connected to the container.

2) The black wire is hot, but he had pulled the fuse. Obviously the possibility of 110 starters will have little gas stove.

The power cord on the j-box # 8 copper braid.

So two questions:

1) Is it necessary to open the panel, and you'll understand why cable has the power? (I suspect that the only way to know that backups are done) has

2) code so that the circuit to a second tank 110 days after the Cordillera power? (I hope the new line is only a plugin that makes it have a problem).

0 comments:

Post a Comment